(If you don't like the music, scroll down and you can control it on the right side. But I like it, so there! )

Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacay?


"Nursing Vacation", that is. As in the one Zach and I took all day. Basically, Mommy and Baby hole up in bed all day together and the baby nurses as often and for as long as he likes. It is recommended to increase milk supply. But it is also just what the doctor ordered after a long weekend at work. I now hate doing several days in a row because it means work for 12 hours, sleep all day, then back to work, and so on. I miss my boys too much during these stretches. So Zach and I were due for some quality time together and we got just that today. The photo above is a Happy Zachary after he awakened from one of our many dozes today. Sweet, sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment