(If you don't like the music, scroll down and you can control it on the right side. But I like it, so there! )

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Before I Forget

I spoke too soon, and Zach has some respiratory thing going on. He keeps spiking a 102 degree fever, has a bad cough, and a runny nose. Evan has the same, minus the fever. Zach, however, also has wheezing. (Yep, I whip out the stethoscope whenever my kids have a cough to hear what is going on in there...). Evan is getting kiddo cold medicine while Zach gets his inhaler and alternating Tylenol and Motrin. Zach's front gums are terribly swollen, so I hope we at least get some teeth out of this.


And Mama Ferris reminded me with her post today that I forgot to mention my V-Day surprise! John got me a virtual crap-ton of roses: a dozen red from him and a dozen of the most gorgeous hot pink from the boys. Before they die, I wanted to capture a pic of the pink ones because I have never seen this color in a rose before. The camera didn't do it justice. But I woke up to get ready for work on Valentine's Day and they were there beside me. Love him.


Now off to work. Again. And hoping my babies are feeling better when I get home tonight.

3 comments:

  1. oh! What a sweetie! I love surprises like that. Just when I think he's forgotten how to be romantic, he surprises me. i really hope the boys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the babies aren't feeling good.

    I know illness builds their little immume systems, but I hate when my kiddos get sick.

    Love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies. Evan is down to just a cough and Zach's fever is gone, finally.

    ReplyDelete