(If you don't like the music, scroll down and you can control it on the right side. But I like it, so there! )

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Getting Even

With my husband. My better half. Because anytime you take a pic of him, he does this crazy stuff. So it looks like I married the Great Retardo in each and every pic of him. He really does look normal, I swear. So I was going to put this one on Facebook, but he threw a fit. And by looking at it, you’ll understand why it begs to be shared with the world, even if it is just the Blog World. Maybe this will teach him to just say “cheese” next time…

ImportedPhotos00173

2 comments:

  1. Sigh.

    I thought it was just me.

    He laughs every time he farts too, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely. And apparently it is genetic.

    ReplyDelete