(If you don't like the music, scroll down and you can control it on the right side. But I like it, so there! )

Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Wrong

I have this nameless coworker who will make some of the most off-color jokes you can imagine. In fact, if some of them came from anyone else, I would be offended. But when he says it, you just shake your head and crack up laughing. He is constantly finding stuff online that he finds funny, and so he emails it to all of us, and so the laughter continues.

So I go into work the other day, and he says, "Andrea hasn't seen the TURTLE video!!!" Oh. Oh Sweet Baby Jesus! The Turtle Video? So he whips out his iPhone to show me the video that everyone else has already seen, as they are all laughing and staring at my face to see my reaction. Well, this is that video:

(Turn up your volume first.)


For some reason, this was both hilarious and disturbing at the same time, and has become a night shift joke. So I get home, and I am looking it up to show John. And I start seeing all of these other videos. I thought the one I was shown was a fluke. But no, it isn't. And then I stumbled across this one:


So I guess all turtles do this and I didn't know. So now, as a result, John will randomly go "UUUUUUUUUUUNNNNGH!" to which we both crack up!

No comments:

Post a Comment